TRAVEL/ east london
















My boyfriend and I went to
London last week. The occasion? We went to see lykke li play live in The Village Underground. We also had the luck to find two tickets for the sold-out gig of The Horrors in the legendary 100 club! For our stay, we rented a place in the heart of Shoreditch. I fell in love with east London these couple of days, so therefore allow me to share my favourite spots in this area. My complete london city guide can be found on foursquare: Hi, London!


Present - Men's store
140 Shoreditch High St
It's a men's store, but they also sell lovely little bits and bobs. I got my souvenirs here!

FIX 126 - coffee place

126 Curtain Rd
Best coffee I've had in a long time. Also This coffee place is situated in one of the most beautiful streets in london. Make sure to check out the banksy a little bit further down the street.

Rough trade east - Record Store

91 Brick Ln
The best record shop around the globe. It has a huge vinyl collection. Make sure to check the agenda, since there might be some cool in-store gigs coming up.

Fika - RESTAURANT

161 Brick Ln
A little bit of sweden was a must for me (Post-stockholm rehab). The Swedish meatballs and Lax Planka are delicious together with a nice Swedish beer.

Village underground - Music Venue

54 Holywell Ln
I've seen a lot of music venues, but this is definitely my favourite yet. Seeing Lykke Li play here was perfect. I Love the underground atmosphere.









YOU CAN FOLLOW WOLF359 ON BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.