TRAVEL/ stockholm

























Today, 
I want to share my adventures and hotspots in Stockholm. my brother and I went to Stockholm to see Lykke Li play live. It was the first time in this city for the both of us. I can honestly say that Stockholm is my spiritual home and I can't wait to go back. I don't want to do an overkill of hotspots, so consider this a small part of my Stockholm city guide. The complete list is available ON Foursquare: Hej, Stockholm! 


Acne archive - Clothing Store
Norrmalmstorg 2
A must-see for every fashion lover. The staff is so nice, always ready to have a chat. And obviously the pieces are to die for. I bought a boxy black sweater which I adore.

Sandqvist - ACCESORIES STORE
Swedenborgsgatan 3
Ascend the stairs and arrive in bag-heaven! At least, for me and my brother. These swedish bags are the best!

FOTOGRAFISKA - MUSEUM
Stadsgårdshamnen 22
This Beautiful museum of photography is located in sodermalm. The museum is openend until 11pm, so we went after dinner. I recommend going that late, since It was so quiet at that time. 

k25 - Foodcourt
Kungsgatan 25
This place is perfect if you want to try a meal from one of the amazing restaurants in Stockholm. Basically, these are miniature versions of well-known places to eat in stockholm, including Vigårda, YOI, Beijing8, Fabrique and many more. 

DROP COFFEE - COFFEE PLACE
Wollmar Yxkullsgatan 10
Great place to have a coffee after strolling around in Södermalm.


[3/5]


YOU CAN FOLLOW WOLF359 ON BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.